How we work…
A tailored approach.
At Mimoun, we work hard to build strong relationships with every single one of our clients. This way we can fully understand your requirements, allowing us to see things through your eyes and carry out the best search on your behalf.
We represent you. We go above and beyond, always. At Mimoun we are straight-talking and honest, and most importantly we are always on your side.
We are a trusted, boutique relocation agency. What makes us further unique is that we offer a tailored approach, rather than a one-size-fits-all package.
Mimoun works with a network of key local real estate agents who will assist us closely in finding a property that fits your request. In many cases this will be an off-market product which you will not yet find on the real estate portals. You can trust that we will always negotiate with our agents to ensure the best deal on your behalf.
Having worked across the Barcelona suburbs of Castelldefels, Sitges and Gavà Mar for the last 16 years, Mimoun has also developed personal relationships with each of the international schools in these areas. We already have a foot in the door, allowing you to select the best option for your children.
Mimoun will work through each stage of the relocation process, from start to finish, with or without you being present, depending on your requirements.
Your first consultation is free. We can talk on the phone, meet in our Castelldefels office or, if you are abroad, we can discuss the option of coming to you.
Once we’ve found your perfect pad, we will simply pick you up from the airport with the keys and take you straight to your new home.
We then offer a complimentary one month hotline after arrival in case you have any questions for us.
Always on your side.
School assistance package from €600.
- An intake interview with family to choose appropriate schools & daycare centres.
- Identify the appropriate schools.
- Research available vacancies.
- Organise appointments with schools.
- Accompany to school appointments.
- Assist with application form & registration process.
- Long term rental search – €2500
- Temporary home/summer rental search – €800
- Personal contact by phone, email and/or face-to-face to deeply understand your specific needs and desires.
- Online and offline search for suitable properties.
- Pre-visiting up to 6 properties that have passed the first filters
- Preparation of the final visit itinerary of the selected properties.
- Guided visits and professional support on these visits.
- Leading the negotiation, reservation, and signing of the lease contract.
- 1 month hotline after arrival in case of questions, doubts and/or incidents
In case the desired home is not directly available or can’t be found in time, we ensure finding a temporary home to bridge the gap (extra cost 500 euros)
- If the rental lease needs to be reviewed by a lawyer.
- Specific requests will be charged at an hourly rate and pre-agreed (e.g. locating doctors, vets, etc).
- Utilities & bank account set up (see Administration).
- 50% up front Europeans, 50% after lease sign.
- Full fee up front non-Europeans.
- Introduction to Landlord & Real Estate company.
- Knowledge sharing of community services such as social groups.
- Familarising you with the local area.
Services from €100, including…
- Contracting of utilities and internet connection.
- Obtaining foreign identification number (NIE).
- City hall registration (empadronamiento).
- Social security registration.
- Social security inclusion of dependent family members.
Renovated to very high standards, we offer you this mediterranean country house with beautiful views and designer touches throughout. This 400m² unique house was built in 1998 and is located...1.200.000€